New arrival NAÏF introduces high quality and stylish baby care range
Created by two Dutch dads, developed with Swiss dermatologists and tested by parents, NAÏF offers soothing care for little ones using ingredients such as cottonseed oil, sweet almond oil, macadamia oil, avocado oil and chamomile.
The stylishly presented range, which is designed to appeal to both little ones and their parents, comprises:
– Cleansing Wash Gel (£8/200ml) – a light, refreshing wash for delicate baby skin
– Milky Bath Oil (£12/100ml) – won’t leave a slippery residue on your baby or the bath
– Nourishing Shampoo (£8/200ml) – gentle on scalps, and a little goes a long way!
– Nurturing Cream (£12/75ml) – rich, yet light and quickly absorbable
– Softening Body Lotion (£12/200ml) – leaves skin nourished and hydrated
– Soothing Massage Oil (£12.95/100ml) – perfect for baby massage and mums-to-be too!
Jochem Hes (pictured left) and Sjoerd Trompetter (pictured right) are the co-founders of NAÏF and dads to four ‘under 5’s’ between them with another on the way!
On the reasons behind creating NAÏF, Hes comments: “When Sjoerd and I (separately) became dads, we made two discoveries. Firstly and most importantly, that there was a real lack of quality in baby care products – almost all of the products we found on the market are based on the simplest, cheapest formulations. Secondly we missed an attractive brand, one which you would be happy to give or receive as a present. This is what led us to create NAÏF.’