Fat is accumulated and stored when we have an excess of energy (calories) that has not been burned. For those who do not lead very active lifestyles are more prone to weight gain. Others who are active may tend to over eat or choose the wrong foods.
Not all calories are equal. An example of this would be eating 1,000 calories in chocolate and 1,000 calories of broccoli, which of course would produce different results.
When eating the right foods and keeping a good diet plan, you can incorporate certain foods that will speed up the weight loss process. Helping you to burn more calories throughout the day. And if you add exercise and stay active whilst including these foods. Then you will draw in benefits much quicker.
Remember: Fat loss happens when we have a calorie deficit and burn more than what we consume. You do not want to lower your calorie consumption greatly. But you will want to make minor changes and keep yourself more active. Restricting to many calories will only lead to water loss and muscle loss. You want your body to target fat! Exercise and a small calorie restriction, along with a good choice of foods will help achieve this.
1. Water: A very easy one. But how many of you are getting your 2 litres a day? If your not. It's probable you carry some excess fat that you don't need. Start drinking water to keep your MR healthy.
2. Cayenne Pepper:Put a tea spoon of this stuff over your meals and it will give our MR a boost for up to 3 hrs!
3. Green Tea: One of natures best drinks. Found in nearly all weight loss pills and powders. And why? Well, it's just that damn good for you when it comes to fat loss.
The polyphenols in the green tea help dissolve triglycerides a substance in the liver made up of fat and sugar. When combined with caffeine. This helps to release fat into the bloodstream to be used as fuel which burns your body fat away.
4. Eggs: Statistics show that those who ate eggs for breakfast in the morning had a high percent of diminishing their gut by 30% This is likely because people who ate a good breakfast are not prone to early snacking, but also the nutrients of the egg are providing your body with a good source of healthy fats. Which by the way help to eliminate fat.
5. Apples: An apple a day draws in more benefits than you may think. They work excellent as an appetite suppressant due to it's fiber content. Leaving you feel fuller for longer.
Studies show that those who ate apples we're able to eliminate belly fat in correlation with a good eating plan.
6. Natural Yoghurt: Containing Conjugated Linoleic Acid. Which is a fatty acid found in dairy products. It has the amazing ability to help lower body fat (especially on the stomach) and reduce cholesterol. Whilst helping the immune system and lowering insulin resistance.
P.S I will be adding more and more foods every week to this post. Foods that helped me when I dropped over 130 pounds! (9+ stone) Be sure to keep checking and stay update with me. So that I can help you achieve your fat loss goals!