Cheesecake with Shortbread Crust & Fresh Raspberries (Low Carb, Gluten Free)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- First, make crust. Whisk together almond flour, 1 Tbsp. erythritol and 1/8 tsp. stevia. Mix in 4 Tbsp. melted butter and press into the bottom of a pie pan. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges. Let cool.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, vanilla, sour cream, and remaining erythritol and stevia. Beat cream cheese and remaining melted butter together until smooth. Add cream cheese mixure to egg mixture and beat until smooth.
- Pour cheesecake batter onto baked crust and transfer to oven.
- Bake for 35 minutes using the water bath method. Remove from oven and let cool. Transfer to oven and refrigerated 4 hours or until firm.
- Top with fresh raspberries and serve.