25% discount off ‘Meals That Heal’ London Workshop – LONDON ISLINGTON – Central Street – Oct 19th
Click here for more information and to book your spot! For a whopping 25% off, please use this code: MTH25
About Me – Karen Maidment, founder & owner of End IBS Naturally
End IBS Naturally has evolved from a response to an ever growing cry from my friends and family, clients and colleagues to offer IBS treatment and diet plans and provide on-going support for permanent freedom from digestive issues.
For over 10 years, I struggled with severe digestive issues and Irritable Bowel Syndrome: night sweats, insomnia, irregular bowel movements; excess weight; chronic pain and bloating; difficulty concentrating and terrible mood swings. By following an IBS specific diet plan and making some lifestyle changes, I am now 100% free from even the slightest hint of any of the above.
The discovery of Functional Medicine Lab testing revealed so much. The IBS symptoms that doctors told me couldn’t be cured were actually being caused by three major bug infestations living in my gut. And so, within just a month of starting my IBS treatment plan including a course of herbal cleanse supplements and following a ‘Free From’ diet and lifestyle plan, the change both internally and externally was remarkable. The pain in my stomach and back disappeared, I lost 7lbs in weight, my eczema improved, I began having regular bowel movements, and I was sleeping right through the night. Two months on, my emotional health began to restore itself, my concentration returned and I was able to enjoy many of the hobbies and interests that previously had been impossible.
Since, I have spent over 7 years training with the world’s leading natural health practitioners …
- Certificate in Nutritional Advice (Premier Training International)
- Certified Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level l and Level 2 (CHEK Institute)
- Certified Advanced Metabolic Typing Specialist (Health Excel)
- Trained in Functional Medicine Laboratory Analysis (David Hompes – Functional Medicine Secrets)
- I work with ‘natural foods in their natural states’ is, offering optimum IBS diet plans and IBS treatments.
- I work with each individual as a whole person, integrating diet and lifestyle techniques for permanent health benefits.
- I provide continual contact and coaching to educate and empower healthy dietary choices.
- I only work with natural, authentic, ethical and sustainable foodstuffs and supplements; partners and practices.
- Integrity and honesty are at the heart of everything I do. I am friendly, approachable and professional.
- Evaluating the health status of an individual, creating safe and effective diet and treatment plans, and lifestyle programmes, including supplementation and clinical testing.
- Providing one-on-one support for individuals to understand and work with their Metabolic Type; fine-tuning macro nutrient ratios, sourcing foods, understanding and cycling supplements.
- Functional Medicine Laboratory analysis to determine the etiology (root cause) of symptoms and facilitate healing from the cellular level up.
- Clinical testing including Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) to provide an understanding of how heavy metal levels and significant hair mineral ratios can validate reactions and reflect progress.
- Recognising the underlying causes of stress and disease and preventing it through healthy eating habits, lifestyle management and appropriate exercise.
- Effective detoxification processes to enhance the body’s ability to eliminate environmental toxins and metabolic waste.
- Personal ‘Free From’ cookery coaching both individually and in groups; educating and teaching the principles of correct meal balancing, food selection, food preparation and cooking.