Primal Protein Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Grain Free)
Preheat oven to 350 F. Sift coconut flour. After sifting it should come to 1/2 cup – no more or the brownies will be too dense. Grease an 8 x 8 x 2 inch pan.
- Melt coconut oil over low heat in a small pan. Stir in cocoa powder. Set aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, vanilla, salt, stevia, and erythritol to combine. Stir in cocoa.
- Add sifted coconut flour and whisk well to thoroughly combine. No lumps!
- Pour batter into greased pan and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool, and cut into squares.
sourced from http://healinggourmet.com/