This is the “cheater’s version” of a peanut butter cup. These minis combine the nut butter with the chocolate for a quick stir-and-set treat.
Yield: 16 servings (mini cups)
Active Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Preferences: Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo*
- 6 Tbsp. unsweetened organic cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp. virgin coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp. Maranatha Creamy Organic Peanut Butter*
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract (optional)
- 4 tsp. coconut sugar
- 1 pinch finely ground Celtic Sea Salt
- 8-10 drops NuNaturals Stevia (to taste)
- Heavy-bottom saucepan
- Candy molds or silicone muffins cups or paper mini muffin liners in a mini muffin pan
- In a medium saucepan, combine cocoa powder, coconut oil, and nut butter over very low heat. Stir occasionally until mixture is completely liquefied.
- Remove from heat and stir in salt, vanilla (if using) and coconut sugar. Add stevia to taste.
- Pour mixture into silicone candy molds, silicone muffins cups, or paper mini muffin liners in a mini muffin pan.
- Transfer to freezer to set (about 15 minutes).
- Pop the peanut butter cups out of silicone molds
- Store them in airtight container in freezer or refrigerator.
*PALEO OPTION: Replace peanut butter with almond butter, cashew butter or macadamia nut butter.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
47 calories, 4.4 g total fat, 2.6 g saturated fat, 0 g trans fat, 0.24 g monounsaturated fats, 0.06 g polyunsaturated fats, 0 mg cholesterol, 8.7 mg sodium, 2.1 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 0.56 g sugars, 1.1 g protein
courtesy of healinggourmet.com
Like this recipe? Then check out Guilt Free Desserts!
Healing Gourmet has taken everything we’ve learned and put it together in one simple guide. Please allow me to introduce…
Your Guide to Better Baking
Featuring 50 All-Natural, Fail-Proof,
Gluten Free & Low-Glycemic Desserts!
Just imagine biting into a luxuriously rich, sweet chocolate cake that (serving for serving) provides more fiber than whole grain cereal, more protein than chicken, less sugar than an apple and fewer calories than a serving of yogurt.
Or how would you like to promote lean, sexy muscle growth… as you snack on a Lemon-Ricotta Soufflé (with 10 grams protein and only 1 gram of sugar!)
Well, now you can…
Inside Guilt-Free Desserts, you will find 50 of the most sumptuous dessert recipes that won’t pack on the pounds or spike your blood sugar!
You’ll learn how to make everything from spicy Gingerbread Cookies to moist Carrot Cake Cupcakes… classic Chocolate Soufflé… Cherry Almond Tarts… and even Crème Brûlée.
You’ll also find all the traditional favorites like Pumpkin Pie with Pecan Crust, Fall-Spiced Custard, Apple Streusel and Chocolate Chip Cookies.
And each one is so perfectly delectable that…
Your Friends & Family Will be Amazed when They Learn
Just How Good-For-You these Desserts Can Be!
Here is just a small sample of the desserts you can easily create in just minutes with your copy of Guilt-Free Desserts…
Or how about these gourmet delights…
And of course, each recipe also comes with time-saving tips, nutritional information and your estimated preparation time.
You will be delighted by just how delicious and healthy these recipes can be and how easy they are to make, but…
Guilt-Free Desserts is a Lot More than a Recipe Book!
Not only will you have 50 new dessert recipes, you’ll also have all the information you need to makeover your favorite family desserts… with just a few simple substitutions.
Guilt-Free Desserts includes everything you need to know about the latest baking ingredients and how to use these inexpensive and readily-available products in your own kitchen.
And the substitutes we’re talking about are not the fake, rearranged molecules of the Atkins era… On the contrary!
These “functional ingredients” come straight from Mother Nature’s Pantry and they provide numerous health benefits beyond basic nutrition.
The first thing you’ll learn is how to use the latest natural sweeteners to achieve the “sugary” results you desire…with none of the guilt!
The Perfect Combination of Natural Sweeteners!
Sugar doesn’t just add sweetness. It can also add bulk and moisture. It helps caramelize desserts. And it can also provide a crisp texture or crunch factor.
Until recently, replacing these qualities in your dessert recipes has been all but impossible.
But we’ve found the perfect formula for sweet synergy – a combination of natural ingredients that’s almost a perfect match for the taste and sweetness of sugar, without the calories or the impact on insulin.
But sugar is not the only ingredient that can impact your blood sugar…
Better for Blood Sugar & Gluten Free Too!
Many bakers choose “whole grains” over refined white flours, but all grain-based flours score high on the glycemic index. So, if you want to avoid that “muffin top” then stay away from grains!
And grains also contain gluten – an allergenic protein that causes health issues for many people.
That’s why Guilt-Free Desserts features 11 different gluten-free, low-glycemic flours that lend buttery richness and feel-good flavor to everything from fluffy pancakes to crispy cookies… with none of the allergens or fat-storing carbs.
And once we’ve covered the covered the sweetness and structure aspects of baking… it’s time to tackle fats.
Healthy Fats for Baking: Get Slim By Eating Fat!
Fats provide moisture and texture to baked goods. They give rich mouth feel to soufflés, silky finesse to mousse and golden, flaky goodness to pie crust.
But what they do in your body is even more important than what they do in the kitchen.
While some fats clearly promote weight gain and increase your risk for disease… other fats actually promote fat burning and are vital to your wellness.
That’s why Guilt-Free Desserts will show you which fats to avoid and how to use healthy fats to create moist treats that melt in your mouth!
And that’s just the beginning…
Here’s More of what You’ll Discover
In Your Exclusive Copy of Guilt Free Desserts!
- The amazing fiber which adds a “cotton-candy” sweetness and creamy mouth feel to desserts… while feeding the beneficial bacteria in your gut
- The “Sour Side of Artificial Sweeteners” – Learn how these products can actually cause weight gain, worsen diabetic symptoms and are linked to dozens of harmful side-effects
- The “almost sugar” loved by health experts and pastry chefs alike. This organic sweetener has zero calories and no glycemic impact and can replace sugar cup for cup
- How to add “invisible fiber” to your desserts, without changing the flavor, texture or preparation. While the fiber may play a disappearing act, the benefits to your digestive and immune systems do not!
- The “sweet equivalents” of five all-natural low-carb sweeteners… so you’ll know just how much to use and how they compare to sugar.
- A “secret” canned ingredient sitting in your cabinet today which can provide a boost of protein and a light, springy structure to baked goods
- The brand new, all-natural sweetener you can find in your local supermarket that combines two ingredients to perfectly match the taste of sugar
- How to use natural “gums” to improve the texture and structure of baked goods… as they help to improve your digestion and keep your blood sugar on an even keel
- A type of sugar that that can lower cholesterol and triglycerides and even improve blood sugar metabolism
- Which sweetener can add a rich, caramel taste to baked goods… with only half the glycemic impact of brown sugar
- What “sugar alcohols” are… which to avoid, which to use and how to use them
- 12 different ingredients you can use to “bind” your baked goods without eggs… plus the exact equivalent measurements you’ll need
- And much, much more!
The great news is that all the ingredients you’ll need are inexpensive and readily available in your local grocery store, health food store, or online.
And of course, we also reveal the “Best Brands” to try and where to buy!
You see, Guilt Free Desserts is a lot more than just a recipe book.
click here for how to buy!