- Chocolate Unwrapped, 13-14 October - this deliciously indulgent chocolate show in Covent Garden is the grand finale of Chocolate Week. The show features top British chocolatiers and chocolate companies as well as international chocolate makers from around the world. Attend to view chocolate art, meet the chocolatiers, attend talks and demos and taste and buy the very best chocolate.
London Film Museum, 45 Wellington Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 7BN www.chocolateunwrapped.co.uk
- Choc Tales from Dean Street, 11 October - bringing together Chocolate Week and London Cocktail Week, the event sees incredible chocolatiers paired with talented cocktail makers in each room of an 18th century house in Soho creating a unique chocolate and cocktail experience. Damian Allsop, Paul a Young, William Curley, Artisan du Chocolat, Rococo and The Grenada Chocolate Company are all taking part. £45
68 Dean Street, London, W1D 4QJ
- Cacao Revolution - can direct trading protect the future of fine cacao?, 9 October - Members of the newly formed Direct Cacao organisation and other guests discuss the issues facing the chocolate industry and how we can create a revolution to save and protect the world's great cacao resource. £10
Mint Leaf Restaurant & Bar, Suffolk Place, London, SW1Y 4HX www.chocolateweek.co.uk/events/view/other-great-events/1023
- Nothing Like Chocolate UK Premiere, 8 October - Nothing Like Chocolate, a documentary exposing the bad practices and politics within the chocolate industry and highlighting the great work of Mott Green, whose co-operative The Grenada Chocolate Company is a shining example of how chocolate can be produced ethically. Directed by Kum-Kum Bhavnani and narrated by Susan Sarandon. Open to the public, free to attend. The Ritzy, Brixton Oval, Coldharbour Lane, London, SW2 1JG www.chocolateweek.co.uk/events/view/other-great-events/862
- Decadent Chocolate Dining at The Kensington Hotel, throughout Chocolate Week - The Kensington Hotel is serving up a sweet-treat overnight experience, which includes a sumptuous chocolate cocktail, a chocolaty treat at turndown and a decadent three-course chocolate inspired dinner menu for £290 per person.
109-113 Queen's Gate, London, SW7 5LR
- From Virunga Park to Park Lane - Original Beans Chocolate Safari, 10 & 13 October - Sudi Pigott, food journalist and Original Beans Ambassador will lead an exclusive Original Beans chocolate safari through the 'wilds' of Park Lane. 12 people on each tour will take in savoury and sweet dishes using Original Beans Cru Virunga at three of Mayfair's leading restaurants - Galvin at Windows, Theo Randall at The Intercontinental and Nobu - interspersed with a short history of chocolate. £40www.chocolateweek.co.uk/events/view/meals-afternoon-teasother-great-events/1053
- Whole Foods Market, throughout Chocolate Week - tasting events will be taking place at both of London's Whole Foods. Visitors can drop in for the events, which include Madecasse, Divine, Amelia Rope and more.
- Paul a Young at The Folly, throughout Chocolate Week - Master chocolatier Paul A Young has teamed up with The Folly in the City to launch a pop-up shop running throughout October. Buy luxurious sweet treats, enroll in a moreish masterclass or drink winter-warming hot choc created just for the occasion
The Folly, 41 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0BT www.chocolateweek.co.uk/events/view/other-great-eventstastings-demonstrations/1024
- Hotel Chocolat Supper Club, 12 October - an introduction to Hotel Chocolat's exclusive 'cacao cuisine' style of cooking, pioneered at the Boucan Hotel & Restaurant on the company's cocoa estate in St Lucia. Held at Roast+Conch in Covent Garden, the Supper Club menu will feature cocoa throughout - as a savoury spice, a delicate infusion and in chocolate form in savoury and sweet recipes. £75
4 Monmouth Street, London, WC2H 9HB www.hotelchocolat.co.uk/supper-club-P560094/
- Choc-Opera, 14 October - Rococo Chocolates and Cadogan Estates play host to an improvised opera performed by the brilliant Impropera in aid of the wonderful charity Kid's Company. To be enjoyed by adults and children alike. The 'Love Bug' Chocolate Bar in aid of Kids Company will also make its debut at the event. £15
Cadogan Hall, Culford Room, London, SW1X 9SA www.chocolateweek.co.uk/events/view/other-great-events/930
- OXO's Choctails for Chocolate Week, throughout Chocolate Week - enjoy the stunning London skyline at the OXO Tower Bar while sipping a "Hot Blonde", a delicious cocktail designed exclusively for Chocolate Week using Dulcey Blonde, a new chocolate by Valrhona, served with a selection of truffles, £6.50
Oxo Tower Wharf, Barge House Street, South Bank, London, SE1 9PH www.harveynichols.com/hnedit/food-and-wine/whats-on-food-wine/oxo-tower-london-whats-on/oxo-bar-embraces-chocolate-week/
- Divine "Guilt-Free" Chocolate Desserts at Lancaster London, throughout Chocolate Week - The Island Grill at Lancaster London which prides itself on its three-star SRA rating has teamed up with fairtrade chocolate producer Divine to put on three specially designed and delicious chocolate desserts for Chocolate Week - Milk chocolate brownies with warm chocolate fondant, Dark chocolate tart with black olives and their interpretation of everyone's childhood favourite, the humble choc ice
Lancaster Terrace, London, W2 2TY www.chocolateweek.co.uk/events/view/meals-afternoon-teas/979