Leap to Freedom by Devrah Laval
Whether we are rich or poor, religious, agnostic or atheist, we all suffer because of our unconscious belief in sin and guilt, both of which lie at the core of all our decisions and actions. But what if everything we’ve been taught about sin, and the need to feel guilt, has been a lie? The purpose of this book is to offer a way out from this limited and debilitating belief that we’ve blindly accepted, by exploring how and why sin and guilt are illusions
Author: At the age of twenty-nine, Devrah Laval – master counselor, facilitator, and international bestselling author of The Magic Doorway Into the Divine – had a life-altering mystical experience along with a profound physical healing that awakened her to her own true nature. Since that time, Devrah has facilitated groups and individuals to help them more fully realize the potential of their own radiant Self.
- Paperback £11.99 || $19.95
- Aug 30, 2013. 978-1-78099-567-0.
- BUY | AMAZON US | AMAZON UK
- eBook £6.99 || $9.99
- Aug 30, 2013. 978-1-78099-568-7.
- Brilliant! Absolutely Brilliant. It is so rare for there to be a book that simply shows what the deepest truth is regarding who we are, and the illusion of the world that we get trapped in. Devrah Laval has succeeded in creating a leading edge book that translates the process of awakening our consciousness in a way that we can all understand. I recommend this to anyone who is questioning who they are and the role that guilt plays in keeping us immobilized, both individually and collectively. ~ ANJALI HILL, International Seminar Leader
- Devrah Laval’s Leap to Freedom takes guilt and turns it inside out and upside down – and all for the better. With profound insight and honesty, Devrah deftly weaves a new tale for the age-old story on guilt. Shaped by Devrah’s own experiences, innate knowledge and profound understanding, Leap to Freedom guides readers to new perspectives. Using historical, spiritual and scientific references, Devrah allows readers to understand, distil, and transform this thing called guilt. Once the new story on guilt settles in, readers can disown any guilt they had presumed was their own. ~ DEE WILLOCK, Author of Falling Into Easy: Help For Those Who Can’t Meditate