And it’s whether you wear and bra and if so, how tight it is, and how many hours a day you wear it for.
When medical anthropologists Sydney Ross Singer and Soma Grismaijer questioned women about their bra-wearing habits they uncovered some shocking correlations:
- 3 out of 4 women who wore their bras 24 hours a day developed breast cancer.
- Women who wear their bras 24 hours a day have a 125-fold, or 12,500% higher, chance of getting breast cancer than women who do not wear a bra at all.
- 1 out of 7 women who wore bras more than 12 hour per day but not to bed developed breast cancer.
- 1 out of 152 women who wore their bras less than 12 hours per day got breast cancer.
- 1 out of 168 women who rarely or never wore bras got breast cancer.
Why the correlation?
Click here to read more at Sarah's Website