Hydrate and Detangle Your Hair the Natural Way with Color Fixation Leave-in Conditioner
Designed for hair in need of additional support especially if hair is naturally dry, chemically treated or stressed by environmental factors, this natural and vegan (cruelty free) conditioner hydrates, detangles and protects. Combine with water as a light styling aid. Its rich formula is balanced to provide smoothness to the strand and control volume. Amazonian buriti oil and cupuaçu butter provide carotenoids which absorb UV rays, extending the life of the colour. The formula is enriched with rice proteins that strengthen the keratin in the cuticle of the hair. Its 15 extracts of herbs and exotic fruits from India and the Amazon forest add to the conditioning effect leaving your hair shiny and healthy.
The Beauty Benefits of Buriti: Buriti oil is extracted from the pulp of the fruit’s seed. Buriti oil is a source of oleic acid which offers emollients to support the moisture of the hair strand. Buriti is also very high in carotenoids and vitamin C which work as natural filters, absorbing a portion of the UV rays. This mechanism prevents the colour of the hair from fading, allowing less frequent applications of hair colouring products.
The Beauty Benefits of Cupuaçu: Cupuaçu butter is extracted from the seeds of the fruit which contain 25-50 seeds per fruit. This butter is a semi-solid triglyceride composed of varied fatty acids that make it an excellent emollient. Its noted ability to lend hydration to the hair makes it ideal for adding moisture without weighing down fine hair. Cupuaçu contains unique antioxidants and is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids and essential fatty acids and is traditionally knows for its nutritive, energising and tonic properties. The carotenoids and vitamin C found in cupuacu filter and absorb UV rays, protecting hair colour from fading.
Color Fixation: Color Fixation is a special collection of natural and vegan (cruelty-free) shampoos and conditioners to be used after colouring hair with Surya Henna Cream and/or Powder to keep hair smooth and radiant and ensure continued vibrant colour. This collection is also ideal for chemically coloured hair as well. It has a powerful formula enriched with Rice Protein, Cupuaçu Butter, Buriti Oil, and 15 Herb and Natural exotic fruit extracts from India and the Amazon forest. These ingredients protect the hair and lock in colour longer while restoring the hair’s natural beauty, boosting resistance and resilience.
Social Conscience: Doing good is one of Surya Brasil’s core brand values. Their non-profit, social activist division and charitable programme, Surya Solidarity, was created to achieve a significant and lasting social impact. Surya Solidarity’s goal is to promote the welfare of people through education and community, the world’s natural resources and animal rights. “We want to be understood and appreciated as a company that really cares and contributes to making the world a better place,” explains Clelia.
Vegan Mission: Asked why she offers all her employees organic and vegan meals at work, founder of Surya Brasil, Clelia Angelon, explained that healthy eating has led to fewer sick days and a healthier staff that truly understands the values of the brand. Clelia founded Surya Brasil with the aim of fusing eastern philosophy and beauty with the sustaining power of Mother Nature. Its international presence in over 30 countries confirms her suspicions, that people want the best of natural beauty. With Surya Henna Cream, Clelia has married natural hair colouring with veganism and the resulting product is a sophisticated formula that leaves hair looking shiny and vibrant.
Vegan Lifestyle: As a 100% vegan company, Surya Brasil espouses not only vegan beauty but also the vegan lifestyle. In 2006, Clelia created Espaço Surya, a natural, organic and vegan day spa quietly nestled in the bustling city of São Paulo, Brazil. The spa has four treatment rooms including two for henna colour and conditioning hair treatments. The spa offers natural, organic and vegan hair, face and body treatments for both men and women along with a delicious, natural, organic and vegan breakfast, lunch and snack menu, created by Chef Inti Mendez and his team of culinary pros.
· About Surya Brasil: Passionately committed to environmental conservation, animal protection and social responsibility, Surya Brasil is international recognised and acclaimed for its premium natural hair colouring and hair treatment products which are sold all over the world.
· A beauty company with a mission, Surya Brasil has set forth to create the best quality personal care products that promote beauty, health and well-being while bringing forward action that benefits society and the environment.
· Surya Brasil President and Founder Clélia Angelon founded the company Vedic in 1977 and launched Surya Brasil in 1995. Surya Brasil has been operating successfully in Brazil since then, supplying cosmetics founded on a vision of internal beauty that embraces the Ayurvedic principle: Know how to live in harmony with nature and oneself using elements that do not harm the body.
· The Surya Brasil collections include Amazonia Preciosa, Sapien for men, Color Fixation, Moisturising Lip Balms and their very popular Henna Hair Coloring Creams and Powders. All Surya Brasil products are natural, vegan and gluten free. Their products are never tested on animals and Surya Brasil only works with recyclable packaging or materials sourced from sustainable forests (FSC). In addition some of the Surya Brasil ranges are also Ecocert certified, PETA, Forest Stewardship Council, Cosmebio and the Fair Trade Organisation.
· Surya Brasil is a member of the Brazilian Trade Association for Natural Products and Well-Being that brings together companies that market natural products with environmental responsibility. The company is also a member of The Compact for Safe Cosmetics and Organic Trade Association.
Surya Brasil Distributor Ireland/UK
Available from Your Tonic, www.yourtonic.com the online and distribution market specialists for natural hair colour, natural beauty cosmetics and complementary healthcare products. Also available from select health store and pharmacies nationwide.
Catherine Mulcahy CEO, email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Address: Brookfield House, Brookfield Terrace, Blackrock,Co Dublin; UK +44 (087) 02403318; EU +353 (0) 1 2833777