They have sourced a certified organic rose oil and use it in their products. It is so beautiful and may remind you of being in someones rose garden! I just love using it, feels so good on the skin and is absorbed very easily. The product has an organic content of 95% which is pretty fantastic for something like this. It's really hard to get 100% organic certification as you cannot label water as 'organic'
Skin care with rose in it are usually for dry/mature skins so if you have a mother or a granny that has this skin type, then they will love using this!
It is available in two sizes, a travel size 15 mls £7.50 and a full size which is 50 mls for £19.00.
All of Essentials Care's range has Soil Association approval which is one of the best organic standards in the world.
ingredients : aloe vera juice*, filtered water, rose flower water*, jojoba oil*, coconut oil*, shea butter*, rose extract*, cetearyl alcohol (plant origin), cetearyl glucoside (plant origin), rosemary extract*, levulinic acid "& sodium levulinate & glycerine (plant origin), sea buckthorn*, lichen extract, xanthan gum (plant origin), rose essential oil*, eugenol* (in the rose oil).*Organically grown/produced (min. 95% of product)
They make the Rose Moisturiser with:
- Organic shea butter (protecting and moisturising)
- Organic sea buckthorn (a rich plant source of a natural component of our skin, an Omega 7 fatty acid, the production of which declines with age)
- Organic coconut oil (moisturising, conditioning)
- Organic aloe vera (nourishing, repairing)
- Organic rose water
- Organic rose (gentle, calming and restorative)
- Suitable for Vegans.
- Product is Soil Association Certified.
- they use recyclable packaging that was manufactured in the UK and Western Europe. It has not been air freighted to them.