This insider information will guide you through the process of easily making a natal chart using free on-line resources. You will discover how to find the three key points that will help you to love a Libra better. Drawing on her extensive client files and using real-life examples, Mary English gently guides you in learning "How To Love a Libra".
REVIEWS & ENDORSEMENTS
- Mary English has written a guide-book homage, that is as charming, enchanting, intimate, factual and aptly fanciful as is her Libran subject. And I'm going out immediately to acquire the harmonizing, balancing recommended Bach Flower adaptogen immediately. Or as close to "immediately," as a Libran can be. ~ Caroline Casey Author of Making the Gods Work for You
- An absolute gem of a book for anyone with a Libra in their life. Mary’s friendly, accessible and chatty style is a delight to read and the experiences of real Librans throughout the book help to bring the astrology alive. Information about the Libra sun sign is blended with details about your Libra’s Ascendant and Moon signs too, so this little book certainly packs a punch. ~ Nikki Harper Astrologer and Author of Moon Surfing for Teens
- I think the book has a nice balance of dry astrological theory and practical implications. The theory at the start helps to contextualise what you are talking about and make the whole topic become more meaningful. I think the quotes nicely illustrate the points you make and I think they help to add a real weight and authority to the book. The quotes help the whole theory come alive and relevant exactly to human life and our day to day interactions. What I find fascinating, is this is the sort of stuff you never see in life. We all live our lives separately and our interactions with people are very much the product of those (Libran) internal-workings. The thought processes and cognitions we all have relevant to our signs. But never see in others! The book helps to shed some light on them and in that regard, definitely does help one to understand a Libran. As a whole, your warmth and compassion really comes through and it actually made me miss speaking with you and seeing you in person. Your unique energy really comes through and it gives the book a great position of occupying astrological literature, but not being limited to astrologists. It is not daunting to read and as I say, the quotes give the book depth, clarity and direction and above all else make the book become more than words on a page...but become relevant to real life!! ~ Mark Edwards, email
- Paperback £9.99 || $14.95
- Dec 14, 2012. 978-1-78099-613-4.
- BUY | AMAZON US | AMAZON UK
- eBook £6.99 || $9.99
- Dec 14, 2012. 978-1-78099-614-1.