''In today’s challenging times, teenagers need all the help and support they can get and Nikki has provided the perfect handbook in Moon Surfing. Practical advice in a magical format. I highly recommend it. Jacky Newcomb, Sunday Times Best Selling author of An Angel Saved My Life.''
Nikki Harper, former BBC astrologer for a whole generation of teens, guides readers through the creation of a personal moon journal, making it fun and easy for teens to chart and track their emotions and aspirations.
Nikki, DMS.Astrol, has dispensed daily advice to a generation of teens in her long-running role as the BBC’s Slink astrologer. During her 20 years of astrological practice, Nikki has assisted thousands of people and has both taught and spoken on astrology and mind body spirit subjects, and has appeared in print in a number of newspapers and magazines.
- eBook £0 || $0
- Paperback £12.99 || $22.95
- Oct 26, 2012. 978-1-78099-326-3.
- BUY | AMAZON US | AMAZON UK
- Moon Surfing is a brilliantly written and essential guide to astrology for teens, young people and beginners of all ages too. MoonSurfing introduces a complex subject, making it fun, entertaining and accessible to all. A must have book for any budding young astrologers or the astro curious out there! ~ Alice Grist, Author of The High Heeled Guide to Spiritual Living (Best Book - Prediction Magazine Awards 2011)
- “A superbly common-sense astrology book with lots of relevant information to help troubled teens cope with everything from breaking-up with boyfriends to making new friends. Nikki has done a wonderful job of constructing and interpreting a birth chart using easy-to-follow information and useful website references. This is quite advanced astrological information broken down into easily digestible bite-sized steps so even the most shy astrological student can successfully follow the path of the Moon in their life.” ~ Mary English, Author of How to Survive a Pisces
- Thoughtful, insightful and with her finger firmly on the cosmic pulse, Nikki is the definitive astrological guide to see you through your tricky teen years. ~ Anna McCleery, Producer BBC Slink/Founder of WhateverAfter.co.uk